No Bake Banana Cheesecake
- Mix up 1 – blend the base ingredients, keep a bit back for the topping and push the rest into the base of 6 glasses with the end of a rolling pin.
- Mix up 2 – blend the filling ingredients except the bananas.
- Layer up – add layers of the filling ingredients and banana slices to the glasses.
- Finishing touches – top with remaining banana slices, Demerara sugar and a sprinkling of the cheesecake base.
- Time for bed – chill overnight (or for at least 3 hours).
For the base
For the filling
For the topping
Top TipYou can still enjoy a lovely buttery taste without all the high fat and calorie content of butter by replacing some of the butter in your cheesecake base with fat-free Greek yoghurt.