Mini Filo Apple Tart
- Mix it up – combine chopped apples, blueberries, sugar, flour, almonds, almond essence and lemon juice.
- Layer up – make layers out of the filo pastry, brushing each layer with just a little of the low fat spread.
- Fill it up – fill the pastry layers with the apple/blueberry/almond mix
- Top it up – add the sliced apple in rings and your handful of blueberries to the centre.
- Sparkle up – sprinkle with demerara sugar.
- Feet up – have a cuppa while you bake for 25-30 mins at 180°C/350°F/Gas
For the tart
For the topping
Top TipPlace each sheet of filo at a slight angle when you layer them. When you’ve filled each one, you then can shape the corners to look like pretty flowers. Ahhhhh.